Monday, July 28, 2014

Driving through NY!

I had a great day off with a few of the head staff the other day. We went to a nice lake then to the town of Woodstock for lunch and window shopping. Woodstock is a neat little area that is pretty hippy! It was very artsy and made for a nice walk. The head staff and I then saw the movie Tammy which was alright. Days off are so refreshing! Real food and no screaming kids! I booked my flight home to Orlando for august 13. Camp life has been going well as usual just busy. My showers have become warm now and I'm adjusting to buying drinking water and food outside of camp when I have the opportunity. Yesterday I drove 3 hours to JFK to drop of kiddies and about 3.5 hours back to the camp. What a long day. I've lost a few pounds since I dont eat as much at camp anymore so thats good! My ankle still isnt looking too well but hopefully when I get home I'll get it checked out further. Last week we had Las vegas day and Carnival day. It made for such a long day but I think the kids had fun! About 2 weeks of camp left now! Thank you for the cards, postcards, and treats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment