Sunday, August 3, 2014

Goose poo!

Herro! We are now in August! Where has the time gone? I have about 9 more days of camp left. I have finally posted some pictures on this blog so check them out! I didn't label them yet but most are from the various events that I held such as World Cup, dance parties, Amazing Race around camp, and day off trips to Woodstock, Bish Bash Falls, nights off at Sidelines and my Frozen birfday party. I have my flight in order for the 13th, appointment for my ankle, and starting work at the Westin soon after. I've also been applying for various internships. To be frank, as camp comes down to the last week, it has been a good experience but I'm not sure its for me. I've gained some different skills and met some great people that I hope to one day visit again in Australia or UK. I suppose you learn from any experience. Recently we had 50's night, a talent show, and tmrw is Halloween night. At night I wake up to the lovely sound of the geese hooting and howling. I also seem to always step in their poo. Last night I had the great pleasure (sarcasm) of sitting on Head OD which means I basically stay up till 12:30am guarding the bunks to make sure kids dont sneak out. It was freezing! I didn't think New York would get so chilly at night. Today I had some free time so I explored the art barn where I made some leather bracelets, halloween decorations, and hopefully make a ceramic pot soon. Thanks for reading and check out the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment