Sunday, July 20, 2014

Half Way to 46!

So much has been happening I havent had too much time to update the blog! Everything is going well. We have had Sadie Hawkins events, DJ Parties, Tribals, Campfires, MTV night, and tonight is the musical. I had my birfday celebration a few days ago! I had all the supplies in the theme of Frozen from Tim and Lori to complete the party! A group of head staff went out that night for some drinks and real food too! The water system has been out lately so showers have been slim and I've gotten used to always buying water wherever I can since the water here doesnt mix well with my tummy. I've taken French campers and Israeli campers around the mall and driven so many different vehicles. I finally swam in the lake! It wasn't as bad as I had thought but it does leave you smelly afterwards. This morning I ran from the geese and their droppings! We have a few more weeks left. I'm now planning for Las Vegas night which will be Tuesday. My ankle is doing alright but still not fully healed. Thank you to those who sent postcards and birthday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment